AuthorMessage
FMGeek
Injured
Injured

Managing : crewe

Career Goals : 13194

PostFrom Sunday League with a passion

Unknown Manager Takes charge of Bolton

A unknown manager named Corey Eaton McKnight aged 33 has took over one of the oldest premier league clubs Bolton
He added " Ive been unemployed for a few years now. The last club i managed was a sunday league team bottom of all the leagues mainly lost every game 5-0 and had 0 points for 5 consecutive seasons

*sorry for the squad picture going a bit funny i tried to get the full squad on one picture*

My FM Tactic for Bolton

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

From Sunday League with a passion :: Comments

Re: From Sunday League with a passion
Post on 2010-12-11, 21:13 by Niko
Micheal owen, Robbie Fowler, Andy Carroll, Ashley Young, Steven Piennar, Aaron Lennon, Edgar Davids, Sol Campbell, Miah Richards, Igor Akinfeev.

Damn your good in the transfer market Razz
Post on 2010-12-11, 21:20 by FMGeek
My first match is v Tottenham Im 6-4 Favourites

Bolton Manager Corey Eaton McKnight spoke to the BBC earlier answering a question about his chances of his side winning
against Spurs Corey said " Every one has hope every one is in this league to give it luck and try and win. This is my first real
match in charge i hope i win as i dont want the fans on the back chanting get corey out"

davids was a free agent so was van der meyde and fowler cost 250 k some were put in via editor the others were just good signings

Comment - next time you double post, I'm going to book you. It's in the rules so it's not hard to understand.
Post on 2010-12-11, 21:25 by Narl
Corey, this is quite a decent introduction mate, but seriously, try and give non-cheating a go, it's a lot funner and gives you more satisfaction when you win Razz
Post on 2010-12-11, 21:31 by FMGeek

Jlloyd Samuel Becomes under immense pressure at bolton

Bolton left back Jlloyd Samuel has become under immense pressure are Bolton recenlty because he is being chased by many clubs
for a loan deal but manager Corey keeps saying "no deal" he also added " He is the only suitable left back we have at the club and
we cant play without one also he added " Now im turning deals down he well have to play to his extreme so the fans dont lose faith with him and they start moaning saying i should have sold him "

Samuel told sky sports news " I would not be interested in any further loan deals i am at Bolton for a reason if any more loan
offers come in i will ask to be released on a free becasue i would no way be intrested in a move to the championship. he also said " If teams like man.u or tottenham come in i would certainly accept the loan deal because they are big clubs and not championship
teams"

Some of the clubs to be interested in the left back are : Swansea, Coventry , Leicester
Post on 2010-12-11, 22:17 by Narl
Haha, poor Samuel Sad

You better make sure he performs, wouldn't want him getting mugged by the angry fans Wink

Although, you should probably look in the market for a replacement left back if he's the only suitable one you have mate. Smile I'm sure that link will help you out with that though Very Happy

Keep us updated! Would love to hear how you're doing Smile
Post on 2010-12-11, 23:04 by FMGeek

Bolton slum to a deserved defeat

Bolton 1 - 2 Tottenham

Boltons first match of the season ended in misery as they failed to beat their europe chasing opponents Tottenham.
Defoe put tottenham ahead in the 6th minute after he slot past the Bolton goalie. But just before half time bolton were gave a
lifeline as Micheal Owen led on a defensive mistake to level the scores. But in the 2nd half Bolton were denied what could have been the most crucial talking point of the match when sean Davies was fouled in the box and was denied a penalty. Tottenham totally dominated the possession then they were gifted with their performance with a goal another defensive mistake led crouch into scoring.

Who should of won you decide ??

Last edited by FMGeek on 2010-12-11, 23:16; edited 1 time in total
Post on 2010-12-11, 23:07 by Dan
Corey, this really is a great improvement from your previous threads, it's interesting, creative and a lot better than just posting a result. Keep it up mate Smile

Bolton should've won Razz Although Spurs seem to have played better
Post on 2010-12-11, 23:10 by Narl
Ah Corey, so unlucky mate Sad

Although it's not that bad, seeing Spurs do have a strong squad and considering its the 1st match of the season, there's still positives to take from this defeat! Smile

You'll be back to winning ways in no time! Very Happy
Post on 2010-12-12, 10:56 by Pringers
Much better now Corey, keep up the good work!
Post on 2010-12-12, 10:59 by Jelly
Good stuff Corey, you've come a long way Smile

KIU!
Post on 2010-12-12, 13:59 by FMGeek
My next game is v Stoke i am evens on favourites. Manager Corey said " I really really hope
we beat stoke tonight becuase we need a few wins under the belt . Also as we are favourites
we need to play like favourites im lookig to make a few changes to the team but i wont
reveal anything yet.

Post on 2010-12-12, 14:29 by FMGeek
Bolton thumped 3-0

Bolton's search for win still goes on as they got thumped 3-0 by stoke at home. Tuncay broke through the defence early on to slot
home in the 4th minute to make it 1-0. A Stoke corner was crossed in and a mistake by Hangeland set captain Abdouaye Faye to
a easy header to score to make it 2-0. Stoke could have had a 3rd any time in the 2nd half but no shots were going in and when
Beattie was clear on goal the bolton defender tacked him and no penalty was given but their 3rd goal came in the 69th Minute when
Tucnay again was 1 on 1 and chipped the goalie to make it 3 a very dissponting performance by Bolton. At full time there was nothing but jeers coming from all bolton fans and already saying GET COREY OUT. Boltons dismal performance was rounded up at the end when the stats came in and said they only had 1 hot on target in the whole match

Manager corey said after the match " I am very very very dissapointed with my team. We never really shone at all in this match i hope we get a win vs Birmingham in our next game

Should Bolton sack Corey yet or give him a few more games. Stay or Go you decide

Post on 2010-12-12, 14:37 by Jelly
Poor result for you there Corey, hopefully you can do better next time Smile
Post on 2010-12-14, 05:20 by Kwiebe
Tough results Corey, but great story! Keep it up, you can turn this around! Very Happy

From Sunday League with a passion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Storybook-
Jump to:  
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion