View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niko
Inactive
Inactive

Managing : Newport County

Career Goals : 15079

PostPringers and Niko go in hunt for Glory

So this year we thought we would try something new and play on the same game to see who can become to best manager.

Both started unemployed, International Players, 25 years old (according to the game)

Who will succeed.

So after a summer of still being unemployed, it got to the end of October this was when we saw alot of managers under pressure so we kept showing our interest in jobs, in the hope we could get a manager sacked and take over there job.

The first job offer Niko had was FC Groningen

After three weeks of delaying he decided to decline this job, as soon as he did Pringers got offered the job, but a man with such high standards would not be second best to no one, so declined the job.

A week later at the start of November the unthinkable happened. After weeks of applying for jobs Niko finally had one... Where is his first managers job at?

None other than AC Milan,

11th in the league bottom of the Champions league Group and very very low moral.

A couple of days later after turning down Frankfurt, Pringers got himself a job at Zazagoza the job that he really wanted, a good challenge to keep this side up,

Bottom of the league with very little self belief.

Stay tuned to see how we do.....
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Pringers and Niko go in hunt for Glory :: Comments

Re: Pringers and Niko go in hunt for Glory
Post on 2010-11-05, 23:52 by Posh
Lovin it lads Smile
Post on 2010-11-06, 00:29 by Pringers
I don't think it's very fair though Sad. Something isn't quite right. I think I'm going to struggle big time with Real Zaragoza.
Post on 2010-11-06, 01:14 by Posh
@Pringers wrote:
I don't think it's very fair though Sad. Something isn't quite right. I think I'm going to struggle big time with Real Zaragoza.

No way, you will do great there and will stay up Smile
Post on 2010-11-06, 12:22 by Jelly
Great start lads, I hope you enjoy this and would love to see a Zaragoza v AC Champions League Final soon ;D

GL & KIU!
Post on 2010-11-06, 12:49 by Pringers
I will write the Zaragoza parts and Niko can write the Milan parts, Laughing

After just taking over Real Zaragoza, Pringers had a tough trip to the outskirts of Madrid, where his side would take on Getafe. Pringers knew this would be a difficult trip, and was hoping to grab a point.

However, things didn't go to plan, and Getafe were on form and quickly put Real Zaragoza to the sword. Pringers tactics, teamtalks and belief had been kicked out of him right at the begining of his career. He had to endure a torrid 90 minutes, as he watched Getafe stick 4 goals past Zaragoza 'keeper Leo Franco without reply.

Pringers was livid, and he had every right to be, as this isn't the side he'd hoped would turn up away at Getafe.

He knew he had to do something special for the next game, which everyone will be watching, as another defeat could see the inexperienced coach quickly become under pressure in Spain.
Post on 2010-11-08, 08:26 by Niko
So after all of this, we decided to start again this time choosing our teams, bottom of the table teams. This time starting from the transfer window so we can build our own team.

Watch out for the updates

Watch out for our teams

Watch out for the drama

Watch out for the pain and missary

But most important Watch out for the joys

And pick your team to follow
Post on 2010-11-08, 15:32 by Posh
Oooh, bottom of table teams I like it Smile
Post on 2010-11-26, 19:43 by Narl
Hmm, Wink Have you guys been playing this hunt for glory since 8th Nov? Smile
Post on 2010-11-26, 19:44 by Pringers
lol!

We've started a few new ones since then, as we've had some technical and managerial problems Smile

Our latest one is a Portuguese adventure, I'm in charge at Benfica and Niko has Sporting CP.
Post on 2010-11-26, 19:47 by Niko
@Pringers wrote:
lol!

We've started a few new ones since then, as we've had some technical and managerial problems Smile

Our latest one is a Portuguese adventure, I'm in charge at Benfica and Niko has Sporting CP.

Yes our technical problems were Pringers computer Overheating and losing about 2months worth of games, which saw my West Ham team top of the Premier League in January sadly we could not be bothered to re do those fixtures so moved on
Post on 2010-11-26, 19:47 by Pringers
It wasn't my fault you forgot to check if the fan was actually in motion!

We shall provide some updates next week.
Post on 2010-11-26, 19:48 by Narl
Ah, that's disappointing that your computer overheated... West Ham at the top of the table, flip me Smile

Good luck with Sporting CP and Benfica guys Very Happy

Pringers and Niko go in hunt for Glory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Storybook-
Jump to:  
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Forumotion's free forums | Games | Sport | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum