AuthorMessage
Jelly
Vice President
Vice President

Managing : to do the YMCA whilst under the influence of alcohol

Career Goals : 16172

PostUzi, Uzi, Uzi. Oi, oi, oi!

JELLY BECOMES UZBEK BOSS

Uzbekistan have hired 30-year-old Jelly in the hope that he can aid them to qualify for both the upcoming World Cup and Asian Nations Cup. The Asian Cup Qualifying Group that they have been handed consists of themselves, U.A.E and Malaysia, a very tough group however one that they should be able to contest in, said their new boss. "I feel that we can definately push in this competition and hopefully get something at the end of it." "The main aim is 2 points and to remain unbeaten but whether or not this happens is a different issue."

Jelly's arrival seems to have improved the mood in the Uzbek footballing world and it seems as though many are know going to be flocking to the stadium to see them play.

Their first game under their new boss is on 14th January 2009, just 2 weeks after Jelly has been announced as new boss but he will be looking to try and finish the decade on a high for Uzbekistan.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Uzi, Uzi, Uzi. Oi, oi, oi! :: Comments

Re: Uzi, Uzi, Uzi. Oi, oi, oi!
Post on 2010-09-12, 18:05 by Berry
Can't say I know anyone who's took on the Uzbekistan job before Smile

Good luck with this mate and I hope you can guide the minnows World Cup, that would be an amazing achievement.
Post on 2010-09-12, 18:11 by Pringers
Great start, and good luck on your Uzbeki adventure, mate Smile
Post on 2010-09-12, 19:46 by Jelly

NO WOBBLY START FOR JELLY

New Uzbek boss Jelly started off his career with the Asian nation sensationally yesterday as he watched his side cruise to a 4-0 away win against Asian Group C opponents Malaysia. The result sparked mass celebration in the streets of Uzbekistan as the new boss started off perfectly. Maxim Shatskikh scored the first Uzbek goal after just 2 minutes.

Timur Kapadze added a second on 23 minutes with a well placed shot and scored his second of the game just 7 minutes later from the penalty spot. The second half continued on as the first had done though it took until the 86th minute for Kapadze to complete his hat-trick and to secure the 4-0 win for Uzbekistan.

"We played well and deserved the huge win." "We face a more difficult task in hosting U.A.E next but if we win I am sure we may be able to challenge for the Asian Cup when it comes around"

Post on 2010-09-12, 20:03 by Pringers
Excellent update, mate. Congratulations on the outstanding victory! Smile
Post on 2010-09-12, 20:27 by the deeb
Good start, Jellers old chap.  This should be an interesting journey.  I really enjoyed my game as India manager.  The Asian Cup is good and then when you get into the World Cup, you get 2 group phases, and if you can finish 3rd in the group you get to the play-offs.Good luck with this.  One thing I learned was just how many 'stans' there are in the world!
Post on 2010-09-12, 22:19 by Berry
Very nice start indeed mate, love the title to your update too. "NO WOBBLY START FOR JELLY" - was that an intended pun or? Either way it made me smile Very Happy

Keep this up mate, doing a great job and good luck against the UAE Smile
Post on 2010-09-13, 18:31 by Jelly

Uzbekistan secure unlikely top place

Uzbekistan last night secured a fantastic top place at the half way stage of the Asian Cup Group they are in. Despite Malaysia and the United Arab Emirates both having played only 1 game each, due to Uzbekistan's 2 wins it makes it impossible for either of the other teams to pass them until Uzbekistan play their next game, in November.

They secured this spot after a 2-0 win against the UAE. Maxim Shatskikh scored their first after half an hour and just 6 minutes later an own goal secured the game for Uzbekistan, which they played out the second half of perfectly.

Uzbekistan's next game in charge of the Uzbek national side is against Bahrain in the World Cup Qualifiers in just a few weeks time when they will be hoping to keep up this 100% record against another decent side.
Post on 2010-09-13, 20:48 by Pringers
Good to see you maintained your excellent start as Uzbeki manager, Jelly. Another excellent update, keep it up! Very Happy
Post on 2010-12-02, 00:54 by Narl
Well Jelly, you are truly becoming a legend amongst Uzis everywhere Wink

Did you decide to stop this game, because I would like to know the end of your adventure Smile

Pretty please *Puppy dog eyes*
Post  by Sponsored content

Uzi, Uzi, Uzi. Oi, oi, oi!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Storybook-
Jump to:  
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum