Wannachupbrew FM16 v1.2.1
Collection of panels and graphics tweaks by Wannachupbrew. Anything included in this skin can be used in other skins as long as credit is given. Key Features
- Instant Result Button
- Background Selector
- TV Logo Selector
- Various totally overhauled screens
- Various layout tweaks Changelog
- FIX: Infinite loading screen issue sorted
- FIX: Alignment issue with D.O.B. on player overview fixed
- FIX: Added Jubez's small report card icons so all icons are now the same size. v1.2.0:
- New Staff Overview
- Manager overview tweaked
- FIX: squad view columns are no longer messed up
- New Player Overview
- Smaller submenu
- Inbox title font colour changed
- FIX: Resolution fixes
- FIX: Boardroom staff panel now displays correctly after SI update v1.1.1:
- FIX: match titlebar text colours v1.1.0:
- Manager overview
- Added 'Wannachupbrew View' as default tactic view
- Match scoreboard and logo
- Match preview ticket
- Fixture table colours
- FIX: Instant result button background
- FIX: board room panel title v1.0.0:
- Instant Result button
- Removed default dark grey overlay on backgrounds
- Background Selector
- Player profile pictures in titlebar
- Club and Comp logos in background
- Tweaked board room panel layout to be able to see whole staff list
- Overhaul of club overview
- Overhaul of player overview
- Added 'Wannachupbrew View' as default squad view
- Changed inbox title font Screenshots
This skin is designed for 1920x1080 resolution. It should work with other resolutions but I don't test every single panel with every possible resolution. If you're using a different resolution and something doesn't display correctly please post your resolution and a screenshot of the issue and I'll do my best to fix it. However, I will NOT fix issues related to using different zoom levels. If you use any zoom level other than 100% you will have problems. Installation instructions
Download the skin.
Extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Move the folders inside into your skins folder:
Win Vista/7/8/10: C:\Users\\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins
Mac OS X: /Users//Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/skins
Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
You should see "Wannachupbrew-FM16-(version number)” as an option in the skin drop down of the General options section.
Hit the Confirm button.