Share | 

The Unknown to the Known

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nufcfan

Career Goals : 7594

PostThe Unknown to the Known

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well this was not expected. When my agent called me and told me that Flora were offering me a position I had to go on [link name=Wikipedia]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Flora_Tallinn[/link]. No idea where they were, not even knowing the country they are based in.
Finding out they are a club based in Estonia and due to be playing in the Europa League this season I was delighted. A semi professional footballer from England who was fresh out of his coaching badges and a club who were due to play in Europe wanted me.
Researching did answer a few questions, the nations top division was ranked lower than the Skrill Premiership in England. This was going to be a challenge but fun. Next stop was the Airport and on with my journey to my new life.

I arrived and was shocked at the quality of the facilities, having a walk around the ground it was amazing and I was informed it was also the National stadium.
Walking through the ground I walked through the trophy room, they have a decent collection, I was impressed. I turned to one of my guides and said that its missing the Europa League or Champions league trophy. He just laughed. Not sure why but I didn't want to tell him I was serious, why should a club of the size not be able to grow and progress in Europe.

Guess we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

The Unknown to the Known :: Comments

No Comment.

The Unknown to the Known

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Storybook-
Jump to:  
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum