Share | 

Madejski Success?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFMGeek

Career Goals : 7546

PostMadejski Success?

Adkins Gone!

Adkins has been sacked from his managerial position at "Madejski Stadium" this morning. Adkins who had been only manager for five months before he was sacked. Our sources has told us that Nigel Adkins and Sir John Madejksi had a major arguement which may have led to this. Fans saw Nigel Adkins leaving Madejski Stadium in dark mercedes.

Sir John Madejski has released a statement "Me and Nigel did have an arguement and he thought the budget we were prepeared to give him (Nigel) wasn't enough to secure promotion. We have decided to hire a English manager so the club can comunicate easier. We have interviewed one manager so far and we are confident he's the one but we have to go through contract negotiations which can last days."

Nigel Adkins has also released a statement in reply to John Madejski "I tried to negotiate with Sir Madejski but he wouldn't listen and I tried to be patient and asked to at least put more money in the wage budget but he shouted at me and I didn't want to listen to it and he told me to leave the stadium and never come back"

Odds:
Owen Coyle 4/1
Adam Brownsword 25/1
Paul Lambert 25/1

Three Days Later

Reading Hire Rookie

Reading have hired a rookie Englishman, Adam Brownsword as manager. Adam Brownsword has a one-year deal worth £10,000. Adam who is from Kent, South England will have to find some house up north and soon. Brownsword has no previous experience in managing a professional football club.

The twenty-five year old released a statement "I'm so happy Sir John has trusted me with a huge position. I'm hoping to bring success to this club starting with promotion.  There will be changes staff wise and player wise. I want to make this club the best it can be.

Press Confrence

R = Reporter
AB = Adam Brownsword
JM = John Madejski
R: Welcome to Reading, Mr Brownsword.
AB: Thank you
R: Firstly, what made you want to aply for this job?
AB: I have always wanted to manage a football team and I thought I'll try to apply and I got the job.
R: John are you positive Adam is the right man?
JM: Of course, I wouldn't of hired him overwise. 
R: What makes you feel he's the right man for the job?
JM: He showed me the tatics he plans on using this season and the transfers he was planning and they sounded great for the club.
R: Sounds great, good luck you two. 

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Madejski Success? :: Comments

Re: Madejski Success?
Post on 2013-07-23, 21:25 by Stiliyain Petrov
great start kiu cant wait for more

Madejski Success?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PimpmyFM :: Storybook-
Jump to:  
Designed by Vic Posher
Copyright © 2013 FMReporter.com All rights reserved.Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum